Mon, Jun 29 | Virtual (Zoom)
Youth Financial Leadership Program
Teaching our Youth (Ages 14-21) about Personal Finance. Personal Finance is 80% Behaviors/Habits and 20% Knowledge.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jun 29, 2020, 8:00 PM – Jul 15, 2020, 8:45 PM
About the Event
Our focus will be helping our youth to see money as a tool and teach them how to be good stewards with the money they earn. Teach them young to #LearnBeforeYouEarn.
We will be discussing the following:
- Money Behaviors and Habits
- Money Mindset
- Checking/Savings Accounts / Debit & Credit Cards
- Ways to Make Money in this Summer
- Financial Leadership$25$250$0
- Financial Leadership Package$40$400$0